Spray Foam Insulation
Have urethane foam insulation sprayed in your new home or remodeled office by Keenan Foam Insulation and get the comfort you crave.
Foam Insulation has Numerous Advantages
- Improves the structural integrity of your home or office building
- Increases your energy efficiency so you can save for the things that are important to you
- Prevents mold growth that can adversely affect your health and more
Reduces Your Energy Bill
You can save up to 50% on your heating and cooling bills when you choose foam insulation over traditional insulation.
Don’t wait to save – call now to set up your FREE estimate 715.699.1800
Learn about the options that are available for your home or office.
Why foam insulation?
I am Justus Keenan, owner and operator of Keenan Foam Insulation. I am confident in the benefits of spray foam insulation and would like to answer the most common questions about this product.
How much can I save with foam insulation?
- The colder it is, the more you save. Fiberglass companies test its effectiveness in a controlled 32-degree climate. What is not commonly known is that fiberglass loses its efficiency as the temperature drops and is adversely effected by wind. However, spray foam insulation is not effected by rising or falling temperatures and other weather conditions. Therefore, it maintains a consistent efficiency level; saving you money.
- The initial investment in spray foam insulation is more than fiberglass; however your savings lead to an average four year payback period.
What are the benefits of spray foam insulation?
- More important than the money saved from spray foam are the long lasting living comforts it provides. Due to an isolated climate zone, our customers experience the elimination of mold, mildew, humidity and condensation which help to prevent allergies and other sicknesses throughout the year.
- The increased comfort level is due to the elimination of drafts, cold floors, and frustrations with regulating temperatures.
- Spray foam also increases the structural integrity of structures, reduces noise levels, and creates a fire and smoke barrier.
I encourage you to call (715.699.1800) with any questions concerning spray foam insulation. I am happy to address any individual concerns that you have. I work directly with you and your contractor to deliver a quality product to best suit your needs.